The world’s most flexible digital cinema camera
Like large format view cameras, the Swing/Shift system employs bellows, swings, tilts, rises, falls & shifts for a variety of effects. You can distort the shape of a subject, remove unwanted objects from the frame, or shoot straight into a mirror without catching the camera’s reflection. Access to shifts and swings also provides nearly total control over the focus plane, for extremely deep—or shallow—depth of field.
Distant objects and extremely close ones can both be sharp in the same frame. Or you can limit focus to a particular object, isolating it even from objects the same distance from the lens.
Optics for Swing/Shift by Stereovision:
- 18mm f/2.8 ( Min Focus – 0 T-stop – T3.8)
- 24mm f/3.5 (Min Focus – 0 T-stop – T3.8)
- 35mm f/2.8 (Min Focus approx 6’’ T-stop – T3.2)
- 50mm f/2.8
- 75mm f/2.8 (Min Focus approx 7’’ – T-stop – T4)
- 105mm f/2.4 ( Min Focus approx 30’’ – T-stop – 2.4)